Monday, June 10, 2013

Blog with New Design & Approach...

Dear Friends,

I have recently updated my blog design to make it more user friendly and easy to communicate with you all :). It's an overhaul that will help to reach more people and will inspire me to keep it alive and active with new articles, artworks and new contents :).

Now you can enjoy and purchase my Wildlife Artworks through this Blog as well :). Please visit Art Gallery and Art on Easel sections to view my Wildlife Art :).

I would love to hear from you too. Please post your comments / feedback / suggestions to make my Wildlife Art Blog more viewer and reader friendly and keep my contents interesting :).

All best wishes,

Sincerely, Rahul Parekh
Nature & Wildlife Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Blog Reader,

Would appreciate your kind comment :).

If you are not logged in to any listed services then please select 'Name/URL' option from the drop down list of Comment as to add your name and URL.

Cheers, Rahul

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis

Facebook User Please Comment Here...